JPEC Group is a well established mechanical and electrical contractors based in West Sussex. We are committed to supplying highly trained and experienced electricians, gas engineers and plumbers to your industrial, commercial or domestic project.
J. Prior Electrical Contractors Ltd was established in 2003 by the current Managing Director – James Prior.
Electrical standards and approved codes of practice
Working to the latest electrical regulations, all of our electricians maintain the highest level of safety and performance – ensuring a greater quality of installation, inspection, maintenance and knowledge.
Specialising in commercial and industrial design, we can provide full design consultancy and autoCAD facilities, allowing us to tailor a package to meet your projects needs.
Quality and Health & Safety accredited
We understand the importance of quality and Health & Safety and are accredited by NICEIC, Gas Safe, Safecontractor and Constructionline. All out staff regularly undertake training to maintain the high standards our clients expect.
Covering London and the South East
JPEC Group are based on the doorstep of Gatwick Airport with excellent travel links to the M23 and M25. We primarily provide electrical and mechanical services to London, Kent and the South East of England.
Our electrical and mechanical services
- Commercial, industrial and domestic design and installations
- Outdoor advertising
- Distribution equipment design & installation
- NICEIC Commercial, industrial and domestic inspection & testing, including PAT testing
- Emergency lighting
- Gas services, installation and maintenance
- HVAC installations
- Electrical and gas heating system installation – vented and pressurised
- Electrical load analysis assessment reports
Click here to contact us or call 0800 955 2821 for more information.
JPEC Group Clients
JPEC Groups primary client base is built up of commercial and industrial companies/organisations across London, Kent and the South East of England. We also have strong relationships with our nationwide and international clients such as; JCDecaux, Spire Healthcare, Bupa and The Salvation Army.
Our diverse client base includes some of the following companies, for which we have completed projects and have an ongoing working relationship.
Statutory/Informative Document Downloads
J. Prior Electrical Contractors Ltd (JPEC Group) has no control over the content of these external links and cannot be held responsible so, all copyright status & sources are acknowledged respectfully.
- Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
- The Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994
- The Plugs and Sockets etc. (Safety) Regulations 1994
- The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Electricity Safety, Quality and Continuity Regulations 2002
- The Building Regulations 2000